User Tag List

1Likes
  • 1 Post By LadyBird

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-07-2017, 11:41 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Renault Twingo Hipanema

Joining forces with ethnic jeweler Hipanema, Renault has pulled the covers off a new limited edition of its city car.

Dubbed Hipanema, this Twingo packs a selection of exclusive custom exterior features that include Hipanema graphics, coral side mirror housings, electrically-adjustable, demisting door mirrors, two-tone black wheel trims and a canvas opening sunroof.

Inside, the new edition has received Hipanema-badged front door sills and carpet mats, gloss coral trim for the air vent surrounds, steering wheel and gearshift lever, leather-wrapped steering wheels and a canvnas opening sun roof.

Based on the Zen equipment level, it has standard features that include electric front windows, speed limiter and Connect R&Go radio, with R&Go multimedia application that allows users to connect with their mobile phone to navigate, listen to music, scroll through contact lists, make calls and view car-related data.
scgf likes this.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-07-2017, 05:07 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Nice! I like that!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-16-2018, 12:29 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi..i am in love with the twingo but I have some concerns cause I was told it has no space for spare wheel. is that true pls ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 04:23 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Yes, no spare wheel on a Twingo unfortunately, the engine is where it would usually be under the boot!

There's a basic tyre repair and electric tyre inflation kit in the passenger footwell in the case of a puncture.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Renault Twingo Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page